Manager HR at Big Worth
Views:134 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Big Worth - Manager - Franchisee Development - Big Laundry (4-6 yrs)
We are looking for candidates for our Big Laundry.com company to work from Bengaluru and Chennai location for the below profile.
Franchise Development Manager - To generate Franchisee (HNI) leads ranging from 25 Lacs till 4 Cr to expand Big Laundry business across India.
Biglaundry.com, a Butterfly initiative, has been conceptualized to bring to your doorstep laundry services at the click of a button. We take pride in being the pioneers in doing so. Backed by decades of expertise in home appliance sector, our vision is to give our customers a hassle-free, never before laundry service experience. Without having to step out or look for laundries or drycleaners.
We are currently headquartered in Chennai.
Headed by experts who have an understanding and keen observation in the home segment, we are able to anticipate the challenges that households are likely to face and our constant endeavor is to rise up to the situation and ease our customers problem areas. Innovate, experiment and execute is our motto. We do not circumvent but we do circumspect to overcome service related complexities.
- Accountable for finding and developing new franchisees for the expansion and growth of the company.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To identify and finalize the HNI Franchisees to buy the rights to use the business model of company.
- To convey the business strategy to new franchisee
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee's potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating company's terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- To collaborate and work with the cross functional team (Finance, Operations, Legal,
- Close Agreement with prospect franchisee and collect initial franchise fees
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the company, and ensure that any issues / concerns are aptly and timely addressed
- Ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee / payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation
- Perform other duties as and when required