Big Worth - Analyst - Social Media Optimization (4-6 yrs)
Job Purpose : Candidate based out of Chennai
- To manage all social media optimization and digital marketing activities.
- To manage all SMO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Facebook, etc in order to maximize ROI.
Primary duties and responsibilities :
- The role requires developing a social influencer program for the leadership team, building expertise in driving swift action on appropriate digital platforms and strengthening the positioning by setting up robust digital planning and delivery.
- The individual will be a part of the Digital Marketing team & work in collaboration with the Technology team, agencies, respective business stake holders and other resources to drive efficiencies through all campaigns & initiatives.
- Owning social media content calendar and responsible for always on the social campaign to drive awareness with a mix of organic and paid promotions.
- Digital content creation and curation (web content, video scripts, infographics) working with content writers.
- Digital asset creation working with the respective stakeholders and agencies.
- Digital media planning - Planning and executing paid media campaigns mapped to business needs at hand.
- Budget planning and monitoring.
- Tracking metrics and developing a strong understanding of data to effectively drive program effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned.