Big Worth - Analyst - Search Engine Optimization (2-4 yrs)
Only immediate joiners may apply. One month notice / two or more months notice will not be entertained.
Job Purpose : Job based out of Chennai
- To manage all search engine optimization and digital marketing activities.
- To manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Facebook, etc in order to maximize ROI.
Primary duties and responsibilities :
Opportunity Sizing : Perform detailed keyword research on the websites by considering the existing SEO reach, competitive benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets. Use inputs from this analysis to employ a bottoms-up approach to forecast the organic opportunity for the websites.
Goal Delivery : Lead the SEO goal achievement plan as a part of project teams.
Technical Analysis : Lead comprehensive technical site audits on the desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan with the project managers.
On Page Optimization : Lead detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also, drive the execution of optimization plans with the project managers.
Content Strategy : With keyword research as the fundamental input lead a deep dive on site content to lay down a content strategy. The strategy needs to provide a keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan with the project managers.
Off Page : Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan with the project managers.
SEO Analytics : Lead data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights over weekly, monthly and quarterly touch points.
- Strong knowledge in different types of Link building, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Blog Submission, Press Release submission, Forum Participation, Business Listings, Classified Ads, Link Classifieds, Link Exchange.
- Innovative skills in advanced link building.
- Competitor Link Analysis.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned.