Chief Human Resource Officer at Big Oh Notation (OPC) Pvt Ltd
Views:14 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Oh Notation - Executive - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate will be responsible for achieving overall sales of the Region (Including Affiliates), driving business performance, maintaining relationship with owners, driving customer experience, resolving owner escalations, and owning operations delivery for existing properties in the region.
- Identify and develop new markets in the Region to drive the business targets of the region
- Help generate revenue by getting more customers, affiliates to the BOTSHOT platform
- Drive line sales through various means from existing Botshot clients including Visit to the potential customers by advising customers (hotels) on the benefits of our offering
- Sell Botshot plans to owners through Market Visits, Email and Cold Calls
- Ensure collection of accounts receivable/outstanding amount from clients/accounts
- Maintain and review monthly sales tracker of accounts and targets
- Share regular feedback on market conditions, trends, competition, pricing and other factors influencing on ground business
- Manage assigned portfolio of owners of the hub and prevent churn by solving partner issues proactively
- Ensure region performance of Cx metrics against target, especially driving guest experience performance for bottom properties in the region
- Ensure quality standards to promote repeat business.
- Implement and lead new initiatives at property to maintain great guest experience.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to activate Hotels both online and offline
You are a perfect fit, if you have :
- Minimum 0 to 1 Years of Experience in B2B Solutions preferably SAAS
- Own mode of transport
- A self-starter, driven to meet sales targets
- Self-starter individual who can generate leads, cold call, schedule meetings and meet with hoteliers
- Should be able to drive conversions of leads
- An avid traveler and travel domain information
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Local Language of the region
- Knowledge of operating laptops, smart phones, MS office
Mandatory : Ownership, Energy, Ethics, Team player, Hunger to learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.