HR Intern at Big Mouth Digital & Media
Views:69 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Big Mouth Digital & Media - Specialist - Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and social advertising to drive conversions on the portal.
- Manage weekly metrics reporting across digital channels.
- Manage end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments.
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance.
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of A/B test campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Implement these new technologies in developing new campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords (SEM, Display) and Facebook campaigns.
- Operational knowledge with latest marketing or ad serving tools like AdWords Editor, Power Editor would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Location - Mumbai (outstation candidates would not be considered)