HR Intern at Big Mouth Digital & Media
Views:131 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Big Mouth Digital & Media - Graphic Designer (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design brochures, logos, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials based on requirements.
- Create these materials by using technology, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
1. Good communication skills (English preferable).
2. Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
3. A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. 1 Year experience mandatory.
5. Please attach your updated portfolio to review (Behance, PDF link, Google Drive link, etc).
6. Outstation candidates wont be considered.
Location - Currently WFH, later Mumbai Suburbs.