Bidding Manager - BPO/KPO (2-6 yrs)
- A desire to work for an entrepreneurial oriented company - a willingness to take initiative and action with limited direction
- Strong communication skills, on the phone and via email.
- Effectively manage the bidding process and track new and ongoing RFQ's and new opportunities.
- Manage the data reporting data reporting needs of each partnership, ensuring that the overall objectives are met.
- Work in conjunction with our project and vendor management team to monitor projects infield and ensure that client's needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
Candidates should have:-
- Possess good communication, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to learn and understand the needs of Market Research clients as they relate to both the industry and to the products and services provided by Market cube
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Effective communications skills.
- Ability to articulate well and understand what it takes to communicate with and - bond- with clients and vendors alike.
- A multi-tasking individual that likes to work both in a team environment and individually. Willing to manage a full workload and possess the ability to manage priorities that change moment by moment.
Night shift only.
Note:- Candidates from BPO/KPO/ITES.