HR at Meganexus India Pvt Ltd
Views:48 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Bid/Proposal Writer (4-10 yrs)
The Opportunity :
Meganexus has lead rehabilitation ICT for over a decade and our aim is to support and develop software that continues to help vulnerable people build better lives. Our software platform places each individual service user at the heart of every solution and operates in over 120 prisons and NHS trusts.
Our platform enables supporting staff on the front line to focus on delivery of services and face-to-face time to deliver personalised interventions. Coupled with a library of your organisations curated digital content, the platform is an empowering, co-designed digital asset for services users, front line staff and organisations.
At Meganexus, we are dedicated towards working on cutting edge technologies and continuous delivery of high-quality software required for our clients. You will work with a seasoned, talented, agile engineering team and sales team - the people you will get to know and the skills you will learn here will stand you in good stead for years to come. You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing young and energetic team.
We are currently looking to expand our sales team with a bright Proposal Writer who is motivated to write effective, concise, and compelling content while under the pressure sometimes associated with deadlines.
Role - Bid/Proposal Writer:
Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisation's value proposition.
4+ years of proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. The proposal writer will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings/document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial.
Core Responsibilities :
- Lead storyboard sessions with key stakeholders
- Assist the sales team in developing a proposal structure.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Sales Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, technical, product, finance teams.
- Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in writing best practice.
- Present all new proposal content to the knowledge base manager for potential re-use.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Summary of Required Skills :
- Excellent communicator
- A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability.
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary.
- Possibly a journalism background.
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills.
- Thrive in a busy environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Proven bid team involvement.
- Can demonstrate effective bid writing skills.
- Having MTT experience (Mobilisation/Transition/Transformation) experience and project management experience is a plus.