HR at Corp Placements
Views:12 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bid Manager - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
Manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Analysing the tender document to understand the needs of the client
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and project management / delivery.
- This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
- Work with the Sales lead to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling. - Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
- Manage the bid budget and monitor and report on overall performance against KPIs.
- Ensure timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Co-ordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
- Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.