Bid Manager - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
Manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Analysing the tender document to understand the needs of the client
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and project management / delivery.
- This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
- Work with the Sales lead to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling. - Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
- Manage the bid budget and monitor and report on overall performance against KPIs.
- Ensure timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Co-ordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
- Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers