Recruiter at Lineup Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:10 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bid Manager - BFSI Domain (8-14 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Bid Manager will work with multiple stakeholders including Practice teams, Account Stakeholders, Sales teams & Finance teams to build an appropriate solution and pricing.
- Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes.
- Own bid responses for customer RFXs.
- Provide Bid guidance and co-ordinate to get win themes to Practice Teams/ Solution Design teams / Sales Teams.
- Will be fully conversant with the competitive marketplace.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary).
- Ideally has a background in hardware, solutions, and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design.
- End-to-End Bid Management of experience in covering medium and large deals in the area of Application Outsourcing, System Integration, and Software Products/Packaged Solutions related to Digital Transformation for the BFSI domain.
- Good understanding of typical sales process, Creating/Tracking pipeline, account strategies is added advantage
- Track and monitor Opportunities throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the BFSI domain will highly prefer.
- Should good understand of Digital Transformation