HR Recruiter at Consultant
Views:4 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bid Manager (6-8 yrs)
Bid Manager Responsibilities :
- Identifying opportunities for bid submissions and raising them with the bid management team.
- Conducting research and brainstorming key points to include in the bid.
- Crafting persuasive and detailed proposals.
- Performing risk assessments and addressing concerns of clients and company staff.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Liaising with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Keeping track of all costs and managing budgets.
- Working closely with project managers, design managers, estimators, and senior personnel.
- Conducting team briefings once bids have been secured.
Bid Manager Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, or another relevant discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in management or English.
- Experience as a bid writer is advantageous.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a willingness to keep up with trends.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deadline-driven and committed to excellence.