HR at Bhash Software Labs
Views:79 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Bhashsms - Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-3 yrs)
Job Title - Enterprise Sales Manager
Job Location - Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad
Salary - INR 30,000 to INR 50,000 PM
Job Type - Full Time
Should have at-least 2 yrs experience in enterprise sales - Selling for fortune 500 Companies
Preferably in Bulk SMS & Telecommunication Sector
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS is a leading VAS Company based out of Chennai.BHASH empowers its customers to communicate between varied IT back-end systems and mobile phones using SMS Services. We provide a unique, end-to-end, global carrier-grade mobile data service. Our mobile data service offering includes "plug and play" application licensing and hosting. Employing a partnership with Mobile operators and a clear focus on SMS mobile messaging. We are looking for energetic folks with good communication skills.
We are looking for energetic folks with 2 - 4 years of experience, who will be responsible to build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships across Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Formulates strategies to market for selected Key accounts in conjunction with the propositions and industry segments area.
- Ensuring number of Sign-ups at competitive rates across various service offerings for respective businesses
- Impacting the company through his/her efforts, chasing targets and turning around difficult situations with key clients
- Overall responsible for business development cycle for all verticals, right from cold calling to billing
- Generating New sales & cross selling & up selling our services to key clients
- Effectively and promptly managing client escalations
- Ability to build / nurture / grow a strong network of people / channels (internally and externally) for lead generation
- Must be a Hard core Sales person & meet monthly sales targets.
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Should be able to update the customer knowledge regarding company service offerings and effective use of current technologies.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and communicate effective solutions accordingly.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing - SMS/Voice/ Email/WhatsApp/Social Media would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to Manage & Retain Existing Clients and grow them over the period of time.
- Strong negotiation skills with aggressive pricing and terms & conditions for various campaigns.
- Ability to effectively coordinate & ensure seamless delivery through the client servicing, campaign management & delivery teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism,