HR at Bhash Software Labs
Views:79 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Bhashsms - Lead - Enterprise Sales (5-8 yrs)
Job Title - Enterprise Sales Lead
Job Location - Bangalore, Delhi
Job Type - Full Time
Salary - INR 75,000 to INR 1.25 Lakh PM
Preferably in SMS & Telecommunication sector
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS is a leading VAS Company based out of Chennai.BHASH empowers its customers to communicate between varied IT back-end systems and mobile phones using SMS Services. We provide a unique, end-to-end, global carrier-grade mobile data service. Our mobile data service offering includes "plug and play" application licensing and hosting. Employing a partnership with Mobile operators and a clear focus on SMS mobile messaging. We are looking for energetic folks with good communication skills.
We are looking for energetic folks with 5 - 8 years of experience, who will be responsible to build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships across Bangalore, Delhi
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Provide any training that team members need and Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Creates reports to update the company on the team progress.
- Formulates strategies to market for selected Key accounts in conjunction with the propositions and industry segments area.
- Ensuring number of Sign-ups at competitive rates across various service offerings for respective businesses.
- Impacting the company through his/her efforts, chasing targets and turning around difficult situations with key clients.
- Overall responsible for business development cycle for all verticals.
- Generating new sales & cross selling & up selling our services to key clients.
- Effectively and promptly managing client escalations.
- Ability to build / nurture / grow a strong network of people / channels (internally and externally) for lead generation.
- Must be a Hard core Sales person & meet monthly team sales targets.
- Excellent presentation Skills.
- Should be able to update the customer knowledge regarding company service offerings and effective use of current technologies.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and communicate effective solutions accordingly.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing - SMS/Voice/ Email/WhatsApp/Social Media would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to Manage & Retain Existing Clients and grow them over the period of time.
- Strong negotiation skills with aggressive pricing and terms & conditions Ability to effectively coordinate & ensure seamless delivery through the client servicing & delivery teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.