HR at Bhash Software Labs
Views:73 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Bhashsms - Lead - Enterprise Sales (5-8 yrs)
Job Title - Enterprise Sales Lead
Job Location - Bangalore, Delhi
Job Type - Full Time
Salary - INR 75,000 to INR 1.25 Lakh PM
Preferably in SMS & Telecommunication sector
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS is a leading VAS Company based out of Chennai.BHASH empowers its customers to communicate between varied IT back-end systems and mobile phones using SMS Services. We provide a unique, end-to-end, global carrier-grade mobile data service. Our mobile data service offering includes "plug and play" application licensing and hosting. Employing a partnership with Mobile operators and a clear focus on SMS mobile messaging. We are looking for energetic folks with good communication skills.
We are looking for energetic folks with 5 - 8 years of experience, who will be responsible to build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships across Bangalore, Delhi
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Provide any training that team members need and Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Creates reports to update the company on the team progress.
- Formulates strategies to market for selected Key accounts in conjunction with the propositions and industry segments area.
- Ensuring number of Sign-ups at competitive rates across various service offerings for respective businesses.
- Impacting the company through his/her efforts, chasing targets and turning around difficult situations with key clients.
- Overall responsible for business development cycle for all verticals.
- Generating new sales & cross selling & up selling our services to key clients.
- Effectively and promptly managing client escalations.
- Ability to build / nurture / grow a strong network of people / channels (internally and externally) for lead generation.
- Must be a Hard core Sales person & meet monthly team sales targets.
- Excellent presentation Skills.
- Should be able to update the customer knowledge regarding company service offerings and effective use of current technologies.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and communicate effective solutions accordingly.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing - SMS/Voice/ Email/WhatsApp/Social Media would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to Manage & Retain Existing Clients and grow them over the period of time.
- Strong negotiation skills with aggressive pricing and terms & conditions Ability to effectively coordinate & ensure seamless delivery through the client servicing & delivery teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism,