HR Manager at Bhash Software Labs
Views:177 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bhash Software Labs - Business Development Trainee (0-1 yrs)
- Prospect for potential new clients and this into increased business.
- Cold Call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
Desired Skills and Experience :
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Proficient in English & Hindi.
Company Profile :
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS is a leading VAS Company based out of Bangalore. BHASH empowers its customers to communicate between varied IT back-end systems and mobile phones using SMS Services. We provide a unique, end-to-end, global carrier-grade mobile data service. Our mobile data service offering includes "plug and play" application licensing and hosting. Employing a partnership with Mobile operators and a clear focus on SMS mobile messaging.
Location Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/Fjb4GvtfDWCeP2QG8
Address : No - 562, 2nd Floor, 8th Main Road, Koramangala 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560034
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.