Bharat Logistic - Manager - Customer Service (8-10 yrs)
- Lead the Customer service team for Sea freight.
- Liaise with customers on the standard operating procedures.
- To meet up with clients on special matters.
- Prepare & follow up customer for SQI (Service Quality index) reports.
- Update all team members combine report of DSR,SQI, Weekly Transshipment report
- Promptly handle customers/team escalations.
- To implement corrective actions and preventive measures for immediate service recovery.
- Tracking shipment of each CSE.
- To co-ordinate with Ocean carriers for bookings/uplift upon escalation from team.
- Attend to freight management.
- Review & approve changes of work processes before escalation to Head of Sea Freight.
- Conduct recruitment exercise for executive position when needed.
- Team development including training and productivity improvement
- Joint sales visit to resolved CS issue when necessary
- Daily planning of shipments and engaging with other internal stake holders.
- Daily weekly team reviews and effective feedback on specific improvements and monitor progress.
- Graduate with 8-10 years of experience in freight forwarding with sea freight exposure.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality and a good team player.
- Well versed with Incoterms
- Proficient in MS Office & ability to work independently
Job Location : CBD- Belapur, Navi Mumbai
- Male Candidate prefer