Talent Acquisition Executive at Bhanzu
Views:8 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bhanzu - Intern - Tele-Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Marketing - Strategic Partnership Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Outbound calling to educational institutes and international associations and onboarding them with timely and regular follow-ups
- Creating marketing templates.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks like to assist with the webinars and campaigns.
- Drafting and sending emails to educational institutes and international associations.
- Coordination with the sales team for post webinars analysis
- Help organize marketing events.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices