Director at iTailing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1102 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:347
Beyond Enough - Digital Marketing Specialist (1-2 yrs)
Digital Marketing Specialist
What we are looking for:
If you live and breathe digital marketing, Beyond Enough is for you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We expect applicants to be adept in digital marketing & analytics. You need to have great hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in SEM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate marketing, viral marketing, social media marketing and google analytics & adwords.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage Alliances with Partners (Banks, Advertisers, Publishers & Affiliates)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, preferably with prior work experience in a start-up.
- Relevant Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What we offer :
a. A part of close knit family who is driving various businesses
b. CORE TEAM (we are 3 Directors - we had outsourced entire project in parts to various agencies)
c. Opportunity to directly work with Industry giants.
Reporting to: Founders
If you are keen to be a part of a close-knit family and aspire to grow insanely big, do write back.