Director at iTailing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1159 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:347
Beyond Enough - Digital Marketing Specialist (1-2 yrs)
Digital Marketing Specialist
What we are looking for:
If you live and breathe digital marketing, Beyond Enough is for you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We expect applicants to be adept in digital marketing & analytics. You need to have great hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in SEM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate marketing, viral marketing, social media marketing and google analytics & adwords.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage Alliances with Partners (Banks, Advertisers, Publishers & Affiliates)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, preferably with prior work experience in a start-up.
- Relevant Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What we offer :
a. A part of close knit family who is driving various businesses
b. CORE TEAM (we are 3 Directors - we had outsourced entire project in parts to various agencies)
c. Opportunity to directly work with Industry giants.
Reporting to: Founders
If you are keen to be a part of a close-knit family and aspire to grow insanely big, do write back.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.