HR at Beyond Codes Inc
Views:219 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Beyond Codes - Manager - Marketing (10-12 yrs)
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Assist in developing the overall brand strategy and architecture for Beyond Codes.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Aid in creating brand marketing campaigns - creative development, vendor management, media planning.
- Ideation & execution of consistent activations that contribute to growing the equity of the brand.
- Provide brand/marketing inputs for various strategic business initiatives.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
Who we are looking for :
- Extremely high ownership, self-starter, and work in a constantly changing and fast-growing environment.
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders in order to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business.
- First principle thinking and strong problem-solving.