Beyond Codes - Manager - Client Engagement (1-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Manages relationship with an existing client, develops new business by analyzing account potential
- Initiating, developing, and closing sales
- Responding to requests,resolving escalations
- Maintaining quality service account Growth.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships with existing clients,qualifying potential scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation,explaining product and service
enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, preparing contracts.
- Maintaining progress report, Capturing variations, handling escalations
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional/relevant publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
professional events and meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Research Skills, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Quality
- Focus, Proactive, Dependability, General analytical Skills.
- Understanding of IT services will be an advantage.
- Training of services being offered will be provided by the company.
- Positive environment.
- Supportive Management.
- This position offers good salary and very attractive incentive plan