HR Manager at Benling India Energy & Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:81 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Benling - Manager - Branding & Marketing (3-5 yrs)
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Looking at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability.
- Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colors, fonts and imagery.
- Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
- Checking marketing copy
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Coordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees.
Key personal attributes for a successful brand manager include:
- Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Determination and perseverance
- Relationship management skills
- A strong focus on results
- A high degree of business acumen
- TIE-UPS WITH THIRD PARTY MARKETING & BRANDING AGENCIES WITH RIGHT INVETMENT PLAN- S.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good relation building
- Behavioral Skills
- Computer Knowledge
- Must have excellent hand on PPT, EXCEL FORMATTING etc.
Experience: 3-5 years (Hard Core Marketing & Branding Experience)
Qualification: MBA Marketing & Sales
Preference: Corel Draw, Auto Cad, Photoshop
Industry Preference: Automobile/FMCG/Hospitality