Talent Acquisition Specialist at Behtar Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:15 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Behtar Technology - Team Lead - Telesales (2-4 yrs)
Job Title: Team Leader
Job Summary: We are hiring a full-time Sales Team Lead to manage a sales team, oversee daily operations, and ensure exceptional customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should excel in building and leading a team from the ground up, with a strong focus on onboarding and training sales agents to successfully complete their On-the-Job Training (OJT).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of sales representatives, setting clear goals and expectations, providing regular feedback and coaching, and developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Be the primary point of contact for customers in the allocated geography, building and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Onboard new partners in the allocated geography, helping them to understand and implement our Hiring solutions.
- Track and expand the sales team, identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain top sales talent.
- Develop and implement sales training programs.
- Monitor and report on team performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading and managing sales teams.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in telecalling sales.
- Experience in the hiring/jobs industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.