HR Head at Behtar (LMIH Technologies)
Views:172 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Behtar - Retail Cluster Manager - Operations (2-4 yrs)
- Scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and optimise processes, working closely with business development and engineering teams.
- P&L ownership at the store and cluster level.