COO at BeEzPz Private Limited
Views:129 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
BeEzPz - Intern - Market Research (0-2 yrs)
About Business :
All of us have seen elaborate shopping montages in movies where they end up with lots of amazing purchases. That never translates to real life, until now! BeEzPz is a personal shopping platform designed to make shopping breezy.
We have two types of services :
The first service, B With You is for people who want shopping, but do not know or have the time to figure out where, when and how. BeEzPz will design a beautiful itinerary and come shopping with you. Our BZ Bees will be your shopping buddy, guide, and anything else you need and make sure you have amazing purchases to take home. If you just want to enjoy the experience and not buy anything, we are there for that too.
- The second service, B Got You is for people who do not have the time to shop, or just do not want to go shopping. Our BZ Bees will understand your shopping style, take your list and deliver perfectly curated packages to your doorstep. You can be assured of the quality and fit as we will ensure you are well informed when you do make the purchase.
- We are looking for a business development executive to join our energetic team. We want people who are driven, passionate and innovative.
What you will be doing :
- Data collection and analysis : You will design and execute methods to collect data (primary or secondary) from partners and competitors and consolidate the information into actionable reports/presentations
- Trends presentation : You will create a visual of industry trends and of competitors so organizations can predict how products and services will fare in the marketplace
- Market intelligence : You would have to analyze qualitative data, trends and provide data insights that would ease decision making
- Assisting in other ad-hoc surveys/client requirements, as required
Skills required :
- Proven experience of market research
- Computer literacy, with good experience of Microsoft office
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Tenacity and attention to detail
How to apply :
Submit the following :
- Video bio detailing why you would be perfect for the job
- A CV detailing your work experience