BeatO - Manager - Customer Support (4-6 yrs)
BeatO is India's largest full stack digital health platform for managing lifestyle related
diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension and Cholesterol. Our complete ecosystem's core is the BeatO App that provides an end-to-end solution for all daily needs of people with chronic conditions from blood glucose monitoring, management (doctor consults and diabetes educators), rich content (educational videos, food recipes etc.), medication, diagnostics, to specially curated foods designed for diabetics.
Website Link: https://www.beatoapp.com/
- Analyze and review SLAs & Productivity and take corrective action to improve metrics.
- Monitor NPS and CSAT of the assigned team
- Provide regular & systematic coaching and feedback to the team on performance indicators
- Adhere to guidelines for code of conduct for self and team
- Communicate program update to the team
- Responsible for handling and following up on customer complaints
- Continuous monitoring of team on product/process knowledge and keep training involved to fill any identified gaps.
- Make the direct reporting Manager aware of the compliance/security breach
- Complete all tasks given by higher level management within timelines and with expected standards.
- Fluent in both Spoken and Written English, Hindi and 1 regional Language
- Presentation skills
- People management skills
- Transaction monitoring & Coaching
- Performance management
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service skills
- CRM understanding
- Knowledge of Smart devices and related latest technologies
- Disaster management & escalation procedures
- Customer Retention & Customer Experience skills
- Serves as an escalation point for complex queries and technical issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications - especially MS Excel & PowerPoint