Senior HR at BDS Services Pvt Ltd
Views:17 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
BDS Services - Sales Trainer (1-3 yrs)
BDS Legal Services is a leading national law firm in India comprising of numerous professionals, with offices in Mumbai (Headquarter), Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, and Indore. BDS Legal Services was set up in 2012 and has since established an excellent reputation for its integrity and value-based proactive, pragmatic, and innovative legal advice, and its ability to help clients effectively traverse the complicated legal and regulatory regime in India.
The mission of the Firm is to provide outstanding legal solutions in the chosen practice areas with a strong emphasis on ethics. Clients benefit from the expertise and experience as a large firm while still enjoying the privilege of personal attention and responsiveness of a small firm.
Our Practice areas are IPR, Secretarial, Legal, Company Registration, Annual Filings, Returns, and Tax.
Company Website: https://bdslegalserv.com/ & https://www.bdsserv.com/
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Designing training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor sales objectives and results
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Design onboarding session for new hires
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members- preferences for potential training
- Proven work experience as a trainer
- An outstanding supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in utilization of computer programs such as MS Outlook and MS office.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
Location: Kanjurmarg, Mumbai.
Position: Sales Trainer
Experience: Minimum 1-3 Years