Senior HR at BDS Services Pvt Ltd
Views:11 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BDS Services - Executive - Sales (1-3 yrs)
Position: Sales Executive -Delegate
Salary Bracket: Up to 25 K
Company name: BDS Services Pvt Ltd.
- BDS Services Pvt Ltd, a professional B2B database management company. HQ Located in Mumbai, India and having branch offices in London & Amsterdam. Founded in 2009, BDS is a reliable organization in providing back office administrative services such as Online and Offline data entry services, Data processing, Data conversion, Data Validation, List Buildup (Bespoke Data Creation), Web Research/Data Mining and Controlled Circulation Services. BDS has been committed to provide outsourcing solutions across a wide range of platforms and technologies at competitive prices, excellent customer support and quality of deliverable's.
- Our company has always been driven with the aim of forging long-term relationships with our clients by delivering services that are accurate, comprehensive, cost-effective and efficient. We have always aimed at implementing the positive aspects of our experience in our services.
- We are looking for the best Sales Executives that will be responsible for selling the Delegate's tickets (physical & virtual) and ensuring the achievement of revenue targets across a wide range of events through the generation of new business and repeat clients
- To identify, research and contact senior level executives within a variety of business and industry sectors. To be able to present an appropriate business proposition to the qualified decision maker, with the intention of increasing the business.
Key role features :
- To establish contact with key decision makers and deliver a compelling and intelligent business proposition fully compliant with company requirements
- To ensure effective communication throughout the business proposition and closing deals.
- Ensure all targets (personal and company) are regularly met and any problems or issues are identified working towards appropriate resolution.
- To respond to customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner ensuring realistic expectations are set and delivered upon.
- Ensuring all business is fully compliant and meets company requirements.
- Work as a part of a team in achieving revenue targets.
- To ensure the company's CRM system is updated and kept accordingly
- Lead by example
- Achievement of targets of both personal and company
- Regularly increasing levels of performance
- Ongoing development across all skill sets and channels to market demonstrating a willingness to personally develop one's self
- To achieve personal revenue targets and contribute appropriately to the achievements of team revenue target
- Minimum of 12 Months of work experience Preferably from Sales Background from International Process
- Proficient English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience in cold calling
- Experience managing a client database
- Able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Be a sociable person, with the ability to network and be self-motivated
- International/Domestic experience as per the designation