Human Resource at The Times Group
Views:112 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
BCCL - Campaign Manager - Marketing - Times Professional Learning (7-10 yrs)
Times Professional Learning
Role : Campaign Manager
Experience : 7-10 years
Location : Goregaon, Mumbai
Position Objective :
- Launch & Optimize SEM campaigns (FB, Google, LinkedIn). Manage the campaigns daily. Hold responsibility of channel's performance and delivering results for given programmes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage Search and Display marketing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Affiliates Partners, Google and Digital advertising channels
- Design, organize, budget and execute monthly paid marketing plans in synchronization & execute
- Work with team lead to monitor campaign performance and continuously optimize marketing bids and campaign strategies to maximize the ROI
- Experience working on enterprise-level campaigns
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copywriting, landing page optimization, and bid management
- Expert ability in Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn advertising, copying, ad design and optimization
- Improve marketing performance on display networks
Mandatory Skills :
- AdWords certified
- Analytics Certified
- 4 to 5 years of experience Preferably working in an agency background, with hands-on experience in education, BFSI or real estate campaigns. Worked on managing large accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn & Google platform with delivering performance results (not branding).
- Understanding on how biddable platform works and optimization steps in term of reaching right audience, acquiring potential customer and keeping CAC (cost of acquired customer) in control.
- Good understanding about Google Analytics & data attribution mode of campaign optimization.