HR at Basidia Learning Pvt Ltd.
Views:78 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Basidia Learning - Associate - Brand Marketing (1-3 yrs)
About Basidia Learning
We are an ed-tech startup thriving to Innovate and deliver high-quality education for medical competitive exams in India. The team brings in experience across Medicine, Technology, Education, Design and Business domains. Founded by doctors whose motto is to help students excel by developing an innovative ecosystem for education. If you are excited about this opportunity, Basidia Learning is the place for you.
We are looking for a passionate individual who can be a part of one our Products - Basidia, which is intended to cater High School, Intermediate education and NEET UG preparation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Brand strategy and positioning, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional activities to establish and maintain product branding
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, competitors- activities, product distribution and consumer reactions
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
Qualification and Requirements :
- Research, Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral, Written, Presentation, Storytelling, Public Speaking)
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Persuasion ability
- Administrative qualities
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns