HR Executive at Barnco Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:22 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Barnco Business Services - Executive - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Barnco Business Services
Salary: Rs. 3,60,000 to Rs. 4,20,000 per annum
Experience: 2 + years
- Responsible for brand strategy across the social media ecosystem by understanding clients' business and domain challenges and providing strategic direction for their digital needs
- Creating a brand strategy, copies and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand
- Should be able to device effective brand and communication strategies based on research
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth
- Planning and implementation of various marketing related activities to support business development.
- Knowledge of all digital advertising platforms and eco-system.
- Tracking of various marketing activities to achieve better ROI.
- Achieving the planned targets and driving revenues for the organization.
- Use data and reporting tools to expand, evolve, and optimize media programs.
- Co-ordinate with all departments to ensure Branding and Brand Positioning stays relevant across all communication.
- Develop Guidelines & Key Concepts for Communication and Campaigns.
- Proven working experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Good knowledge of PPC, Ad-Words and other paid camping along with creation, monitoring and optimizing.
- Sound knowledge of SEO and tools required for improving.
- Familiar with keyword research tools.
- Should able to identify the proper targeted audience based on geography.
- Should able to deduce strategies for customer engagement.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to perform the action.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Proficiency in using Excel for data analysis, data management and manipulation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
The candidates with bachelor degree in Computer Science and Information and Technology are welcome to apply.