HR at Bare International
Views:25 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bare International - Executive - Telecalling - Outbound Calls (1-3 yrs)
Resource Executive (Outbound Calls) - Day Shift in MNC 5 Days working Mumbai
- We are looking for dedicated, confident youngsters and energetic tele callers consultant who can talk, multi-task and are eager to learn. As you learn new projects, you will be responsible for training and coordinating with freelancers.
- Bare Associates International specializes in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Our Company Focus is to remain the world's leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction
POSITION AVAILABLE: Resource Executive (Outbound Calls) for the Market Research Company
Position Requirements :
1. Calling target customers & explain Mystery Audit details.
2. Good Convincing Power and Effective Communicator.
3. Queries Handling and Ability to sustain a conversation.
4. Highly organized and mature with respect to human relationships and can get the job done.
5. Carrying on an intelligent conversation with the customer for information dissemination/meeting as appropriate.
6. Would be responsible to schedule site visits of the potential customers.
7. Maintaining and analyzing reports of Prospects, Site Visits, and Closures.
8. Making appropriate records of dialogue for call status.
9. To Generate the Leads (No Sales)
10. Candidate should be Graduate.
Key Role and Responsibilities Includes :
1. Recruit Shoppers using various online platforms on a daily basis as per the task checklist
2. Co-ordination to shoppers of different regions through call/skype/email
3. Train Shoppers and educate them on surveys, Guidelines, Qualifying Questions and confirming through dialogue and communication
4. Scheduling of Shops and finalizing the completion of shop
5. Weekly updates as per task checklist to clients for fieldwork, report information, suggestions and recommendations
6. Serve as a single point of contact for assigned country/region and provide customer service to evaluators with questions, concerns, or technical problems.
7. Discuss the location and other project-specific issues with the relevant Project Manager.
Associated Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required :
Education- Graduate / MBA with min 1/2+ yrs experience in a similar role or handled the outbound calls/recruitment of various regions
Competency Skills :
- Good communication skills. (Fluency in English/Hindi both is a must)
- Getting things done with results
- To deliver the required standards
- Ability to prioritize and multitask & meet deadlines
- Strong customer service mind-set and ability to foster good client relationships
Reports to : Key Account Manager.
Location : Mumbai, currently work from home, later from the office
Industry : Market Research / Advertising / KPO/ BPO
CTC offered : Min 2 Lacs Max 2.88 Lacs.