HR at Bare International
Views:1619 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Bare International - Executive - Content Editor/Content Quality (0-1 yrs)
Bare Associates International specializes in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
Our Company Focus is to remain the world's leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction
POSITION AVAILABLE : Content Editor- Full time (Quality Control Executive)
In order to proceed with your application, please fill out the form in the link below. It contains questions regarding your availability, as well as a test to gauge your grammar and editing skills. Should your scores meet our criteria, we will get in touch with you to discuss the process moving ahead.
Apply online Test Link: https://s.surveyanyplace.com/s/engtestinint2
- Edit project reports for accuracy in spelling, language usage, grammar and consistency/relevance of content.
- Report inconsistencies/contradictions in report content
- Ensure professional layout and guidelines
- Report/communicate specific editing problems to the project teams
- Coordinate with Operations Team on client change requests
- Adhere to the timelines and completion of reports
- Experience in Proofreading is preferable.
- Associated Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required:
- Graduate / Under Graduate with experience in proofreading/content editing.
- Fresher with a Strong Command of Written English & Grammar can also apply for the Editor role.
Competency Skills :
- Ability to Demonstrate responsible, ethical and honest behavior.
- Ability to deliver the required standards under pressure
- Good communicator, communicate effectively and openly
- Provides constructive feedback
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to deal with the monotony
- Ability to manages time and priorities effectively
- Detailed and accurate
Reports to Sr Editor - Bare India.
Industry - Market Research / Advertising / KPO/ BPO
If you find the above skill sets matching to your experience please send your updated CV