Senior HR Executive at Bare International
Views:781 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
BARE - Content Editor (0-5 yrs)
Bare Associates International specializes in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
Our Company Focus is to remain the world's leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction
POSITION AVAILABLE : Editor ( Content Editor/ Quality Control Executive)
1. Edit project reports for accuracy in spelling, language usage, grammar and consistency/relevance of content.
2. Report inconsistencies/contradictions in report content
3. Ensure professional layout and guidelines
4. Report/communicate specific editing problems to the project teams
5. Coordinate with Operations Team on client change requests
6. Adhere to the timelines and completion of reports
Associated Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required :
Education- Fresher / Graduate with min. 1+ yrs. experience in proof reading / content editing
Competency Skills :
- Ability to Demonstrate responsible, ethical and honest behaviour.
- Ability to deliver the required standards under pressure
- Good communicator, communicate effectively and openly
- Provides constructive feedback
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to deal with monotony
- Ability to manages time and priorities effectively
- Detailed and accurate
Reports to Sr Editor - Bare India.
Industry - Market Research / Advertising / KPO/ BPO
Salary offered - Min 16K Per month - 20K per month.