Manager - Human Resources at Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Views:796 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Bajaj Electricals - Area Head - Sales - Modern Trade (12-18 yrs)
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of - 4716 crores (FY 17-18), is a part of "Bajaj Group". Bajaj Electricals- business includes Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep. We have 18 branch offices across different parts of the country besides being supported by a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480 customer care centers. To increase our global footprint, Bajaj Electricals has also set up offices in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals is driven by Gandhian set of values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Our current leaders carry forward this legacy while evolving for the future. - Inspiring Trust-, our tagline, is something that we associate with and try to fulfil in our everyday endeavors. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.
Now, we have this opening for an Area Head - Modern Format Retail(MFR) Sales in Hyderabad, as per the below details. The incumbent will be responsible for handling the National and Regional modern format retail business for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Job purpose & Scope
To achieve preset and agreed primary and secondary sales target and profitability of assigned area.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Key Account Management (Wherever AM is a KAM following activities are required)
- Serve as one point contact for all tagged MFR requirement on ALL INDIA basis.
- Regular meeting with MFR to resolve issues related to fill rates, pending issues, stock availability and stock movement, product assortment, new listings, promotions etc.
- Ensure quarterly liquidation of dead stock/slow moving stocks of tagged MFR with prior approval of RM
- Quarterly account reconciliation and annual zero-zero account reconciliation with tagged MFR.
- Stock planning through 60 day rolling SKU wise sales plan of which 30 days should be firm plan with 85% accuracy SKU wise.
- Ensure all PO are with correct prices as per company agreed prices and any deviation must get corrected before execution.
- Coordination with the Supply Chain for arranging supplies for ALL INDIA for tagged MFR as per its PO.
- Ensure timely payment collection and resolving all operational issues in conjunction with RM and HO commercial team.
2. Sales Management - To achieve and exceed 100% of annual Sales Plan by value and by product category and thus ensuring that the Company meets its market share objectives.
- Create sales funnel through different business like Institution sales, corporate sales etc.
- Ensure sales forecasting in case of big promotions.
- Ensuring collections and key account reconciliations and Balance confirmation are done on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure category wise, SKU's wise, counter wise sales plan are achieved.
- Ensure key accounts are operating at per agreed pricing norms.
- Introduce and maintain new product listing at each key account.
- Ensure to maintain the fill rate MFR wise/SKU wise/Promotional SKU's wise etc.
- Ensuring 100% collections as per the collection norms and with a minimum CEI of 70%
3. Competitor analysis
- Collect, analyze and disseminate information to field force and HO for competitor activities, MFR wise market share, MFR wise sales value, Product wise/ Demonstrator wise/ Demonstrator wise productivity analysis, new scheme run by competitors, pricing, new product launch etc.
- Ensure every team member is well aware of market, pricing and promotional strategies of competitors & own company.
4. Optimizing output by effective management of the frontline field force by -
- Monitoring TSI-wise performance (weekly /monthly /annual) and take adequate steps to increase the productivity of each TSI.
- To ensure that his team adheres field discipline/ reporting norms.
- Eliminating key accounts complaints and settling complaints within lead times, as per norms.
- Effectively monitoring performance, appraising and provide training to all team members.
- Managing & monitoring promotion efficiency and capture shop floor share.
5. Manage financials - Manage ROI & Profitability of branch.
- Ensure timely collections as per agreed terms. - Optimize travel, communication, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses.
Person Specifications :
Essential Qualification: Any Graduate
Desired Qualification: A post graduate in Sales & Marketing is preferred.
Experience: 10+ years of experience in Key Account Management or MFR sales - preferably from consumer durable and FMCG industry
Industry Preference: Consumer Durables, FMCG, Home Appliances/Kitchen Appliances
If your profile matches the requirement, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subin P Kurian
Manager - Human Resources
Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.