Digital-Intern at Bajaj Capital
Views:24 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Bajaj Capital - Executive - Caller - Net Promoter Score (0-4 yrs)
About Us :
- Bajaj Capital, India's premier "Investment Services" Company, with 57 years of experience in its backpack in helping people protect and grow their wealth. We've helped to create more millionaires than any other firm in India. But it's our deep personal relationships with clients that truly set us apart.
- Our bouquet of services includes specialized expert client servicing in Retirement Planning, Tax Planning, Health Insurance, Portfolio Review, Investment Outlook, and much more.
Position: - CALLER (NET PROMOTER SCORE)
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Poised with impeccable communication skills
- Master of patience and prudence
- Prompt and friendly engagement
- Foster lasting relationships with remarkable experiences
Job Responsibilities :
- We at Bajaj Capital rely on our customer service department to provide professional assistance for queries and concerns from our valued customers
- In this position, you will handle a plethora of outbound calls, email requests, and interactions with our clients
- Ideal candidates must be quick learners, able to think on their feet and solve problems
- Communication and interpersonal skills are indispensable for a successful representative to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues efficiently
- As the voice of our company, s/he will be instrumental in improving our reputation for providing superior customer service
- Have a strong command of language and a master of managing nearly 40-50 calls daily
- Aiming for complete customer satisfaction by identifying and responding to the customer's needs
- Identify and generate sales leads from customer service departments when appropriate
- Maintain daily and weekly communication guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Know the company's products and services inside and out
- Maintaining rapport with customers through an open, friendly, and professional communication style helps to cultivate enduring relationships
Selected candidate day-to-day work includes: -
- Collecting customer feedback from our services provided
- Paying heed to the calls relating to Bajaj Capital's Retirement Solutions
- Providing solutions to customer queries, and collecting their valuable feedback and ratings.
- Discussing and providing necessary clarifications to the existing clients regarding webinars and coordinating with relationship managers.
Experience: - Freshers to 2 years of experience, all are welcome
CTC offered: - 2.5 lacs - 3 lacs or as per experience.