Human Resource Recruiter at Baazi Games
Views:140 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Baazi Games - Associate - Player Relation (1-4 yrs)
Role : Player Relations Officer
Company : Baazi Games
Location : Delhi
Experience: 1-5 Years
Education : Bachelor / Master's degree
About Baazi Games :
- At Baazi Games, we collaborate in an environment that offers a surplus of freedom to think-out of- the-box and take ownership of opportunities. Just like our games, we are bold and out there in our thinking. Be it boardroom meetings, coffee breaks with colleagues or a game at the TT table, partnership and teamwork are always by our side.
For us, there are no Monday blues or fantastic Fridays. Each day at Baazi Games, we welcome an enthusiastic team that is turbo charged for high performance. We are constantly in power-up mode and chase our goals untamed and unabashed. We started our journey with the sole purpose of giving our audience a sports experience that is world-class in every sense. Everything since then has been about our users. Their needs and expectations sit at the centre of our thoughts and actions
BAAZI GAMES Platforms :
About Role & Responsibilities :
- Calling existing and potential Players to persuade them to put more volume on the platform.
- Generating promising leads and identifying potential VIP customers.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing Players remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with Players to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on Players' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Medical insurance for you & your family
- Maternity leaves for new mothers
- Work From Office
- 6 days working(fixed shifts)
- Fixed Sunday Off
- Cab drop and pick facility from Metro