General Manager - India at Aya Payments
Views:8 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aya Payments - Executive - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
At Aya Payments, we saw a $35bn market need for faster, more efficient, and secure fintech digital platforms to help employers and employees manage the complex world of health and wellness spending accounts.
Aya Payments- first product is Aya Care: a health and wellness spending account. By creating a delightful and frictionless experience, Aya Care aims to take the pain away from accessing health benefits for companies- employees. While saving employers $1,500 per employee per year relative to a traditional insurance product as well as an additional $130B as a collective through our free machine learning adjudication system.
For advisors and insurers, the Aya opportunity is to make 4 times the margin and for third party administrators (TPAs) we estimate saving 90% of their adjudication time by processing 95% more claims than the incumbent insurance industry can handle.
The company is backed by VC investors Anthemis, Luge Capital, BDC, MaRS IAF and others. Aya Payments is strongly positioned to scale initial sales of its market-defining product and is seeking a full-time Sales Executive to join the business.
The Role :
- We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated individual with a proven record in sales / business development capacity in the health insurance market and deep understanding of the employer group benefits space.
- You are interested in being the first internal sales hire that will see you help grow the Sales Development function, working alongside the VP Sales & Marketing to build and nurture the sales and relationships with advisors, TPAs and insurance carriers.
It is an advantage to have a network of contacts within group benefits in Canada.
Key Responsibilities :
- Source and contact 30 - 40 leads per day
- Work with cross-functional teams to augment strategy and product features
- Build a robust pipeline of sales targets & qualified opportunities that lead to demo's booked and contracts signed
- Sign brokers to partnership contracts with Aya
- Prepare presentation materials - being super diligent about content and aesthetics
- Account management: Manage key relationships with brokers and create buy-in by demonstrating consistent value to partners
- Become a qualified subject matter expert in the field of spending accounts by self-learning and research
- Extensive networking to build relationships within target accounts
- Act as an ambassador and role model that is consistent with Aya Payments- values.
Experience and personal qualities :
- A track record of employer and broker sales experience. Group benefits sales experience is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in partnering with TPAs, consulting houses, brokers and insurance carriers
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a results-oriented focus. Positive energy and commitment to making yourself better
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: you can engage, influence and persuade advisors, TPAs, consulting houses and insurance carriers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of B2B sales and CRM tools - you can create and manage pipelines using hubspot
Compensation and benefits :
Aya company swag
Our weekly meetings sometimes become lovefests and you will feel an important part of the team.
Aya Payments is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to utilising the talent, experience, and cultural perspectives of every employee regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, disability, marital status or religious belief. We seek to create a place that is fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. We want people to bring their whole self to work.