HR Executive at AxisMyIndia
Views:188 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Axis My India - Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
- Develop & champion the brands ATL footprint.
- Supports marketing communications and helps clearly communicate the organizations ability to launch and disrupt the market with innovative data solutions
- Experience into Brand building, Understanding VoC, ATL mediums, Integrated marketing, affiliate marketing, social and digital metrics and analytics, PPC/CPM campaigns, SEO and Google Analytics will be essential.
- Develop & champion the brands ATL acquisition roadmap
- Communicate this roadmap to agency partners/vendors and identify each agency's role in delivering against it.
- Effectively partner with marketing, sales, operations and other channel teams to ensure that solutions are integrated across all customer and prospect touch points. Drive processes to identify best practices and optimize the customer experience based on data from site visitors/respondents.
- Contribute to the development of the overall Brand and Communications strategy
- Ensure all ATL Communications is in line with established brand guidelines (e.g. look and feel, tone of voice, etc.)
- Responsible for the evaluation of all relevant Communications activity.
- Conduct post campaign analysis to establish conversions, best practice messaging, execution & results.
- Implement Brand strategies for augmenting retail and institutional business, identifying and penetrating new market segments.
- Designing & implementing activation plans for augmenting business volumes by enhancing brand visibility & recall at RWA's and Malls.
- Driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals, where necessary.
- Developing an activation calendar for products and services; maintaining the budgets & costs to the project.
- Support sales teams in business development and conversions & opportunities to secure profitable business volumes
- Ensure service delivery to the customers as per internal quality and service standards
- Be a pivotal resource in driving research objectives, both subscription led and customized.