Assistant Vice President - Human Resources at Axis Bank
Views:111 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axis Bank - Relationship Manager - TASC (4-7 yrs)
RB-LS:Relationship Manager - TASC
About Liability Sales :
Liability Sales Department is integral part of Retail Banking Department which brings primarily the new liability business for the Bank in the form of CA, SA & TD apart from other retail business of Cards, Assets and Third Party Investment Products. The department is largely responsible for bringing New-to-Bank customers to the vast network of 4100 domestic branches spread across 26 states and 6 union territories.
Sales Manager - TASC, apart from sourcing new high value TASC accounts, manages engagement with selected high value Existing-to-Bank customers through applicable products and services.
About the Role :
Sales Manager - TASC is the primary touch point cum relationship manager for high value TASC accounts across the Bank. The role engages with the key clientele of the segment within respective assigned markets, encompassing a cluster of Branches to ensure deepening of relationship through various cross holding products. Sales Manager - TASC also does prospecting and marketing for the new high value relationships to be brought in by offering and implementing proper product mix. The new relationships are to be nurtured properly. The Sales Manager - TASC has to ensure compliance and arrest operational gaps, if any.
Sales Manager - TASC gets incentive for the business done on quarterly basis.
Key Responsibilities :
- Acquire Key TASC customers of the market with help of Cluster/Circle Head - TASC and with help of Branch Head of the respective Branch.
- Develop and nurture trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of TASC customer needs and requirements
- Exhibits proper understanding of institutional sales with thrust on TASC products with CMS and digital solutions
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely and compliant manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Optimal qualification for success on the job is :
- Graduate/ MBA (Marketing) preferred
- Prior work experience in TASC / Government Segment with a Private Bank is desired
- NCFM and AMFI Certifications is an added advantage
4-7 years of experience in the BFSI sector
Role Proficiencies :
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
About Axis :
- Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. As on 31st March, 2019, the Bank has a large footprint of 4,050 domestic branches with 11,801 ATMs & 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country.
- At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
- The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 60,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.