Assistant Vice President - Human Resources at Axis Bank
Views:323 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Axis Bank - Relationship Manager - Corporate Salary (10-12 yrs)
Business: Retail Banking Department: Liability Sales
About Liability Sales :
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 2700+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank.
About the Role :
Corportate Salary Manager ( CSM - Service) are a part of the Bank's front line sales Team leadership force whose primary responsibility is to get new corporate salary accounts for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible to get the BDEs productivity on accounts, for selling products and services to the employees working with corporates and having salaried relationship with us on the basis of their needs. They are also responsible for customer mapping and handling queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify sales opportunities for corporate salary accounts by building new relationships with corporates
- Manage business relations with existing corporate customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Conduct market enhancement activities within the corporates to enhance the business
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
- Owner of mapped relationships growth and cross sell
- Responsible for BDE incentives
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate with less than 10 year of experience / MBA with minimum 3 years- experience
Role Proficiencies :
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Need to have good presentation skills and high standards of integrity
- Market and competition knowledge
About Axis :
- Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
- The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 60,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.