Assistant Vice President - Human Resources at Axis Bank
Views:239 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Axis Bank - Manager - CASA Sales (4-9 yrs)
Business: Retail Banking
Location: Across India
About Liability Sales :
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 2700+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank.
About the Role :
Sales Managers (SM) are a part of the Bank's sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. SMs manage a team of business development executives responsible for selling current accounts and savings (CASA) accounts to customers based on their needs. They will ensure mapping of market and customers according to their need and handle queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieve sales targets through direct efforts and by managing a team of business development executives
- Identify sales opportunities for the CASA products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Ensure timely servicing of leads received and resolution of discrepancies raised during application process
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Prepare and ensure implementation of sourcing, activation, implementation, coaching and mentoring plan for the BDEs
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized university
- 4-8 years in a relevant role/ BFSI sector
Role Proficiencies :
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India's most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 60,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.