HR at Axestrack Software Solutions Private Limited
Views:100 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axestrack - Manager/Assistant Manager - Corporate Sales (2-4 yrs)
Manager/Assistant Manager - B2B sales
(2-4 years of experience into Corporate Sales post MBA. B.Tech background preferred)
- Build good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face to stakeholders of prospective companies from industries like logistics, supply chain, Tours & transport, fleet management, FMCG, MNC's, Healthcare, education, automobile etc.
- Research and approach clients and per requirements and present appropriate product proposal.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential client to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between Axestrack and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and client information, maintain client database.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective clients in huge scale.
- Check and manage the products in stock.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing clients with competitive quotations.
You'll be required to :
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Feed future buying trends back to employers.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Remuneration : 3-5L p.a. (CTC will entirely depend on your performance during the PI rounds. No bar for the right candidate)
What to expect :
- The sales industry is target driven.
- Travel within a working day, overnight absence from home and base location. The constant travel, sometimes with overnight stays or longer business trips are all common.
- Conditions of work vary widely according to the field in which you operate.
- Sales executives are generally expected to look professional and smart, particularly when liaising with clients.
- The working culture created by management and colleagues can often be competitive hence rewards and recognition comes your way every month and on closure of every sales account.
- Competitive salary hikes and frequent team parties.
- Friendly and great place to work with some awesome people from across industries.
- Highly cooperative and best mentors from the industry as your bosses.