HR at Axestrack Software Solutions Private Limited
Views:164 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axestrack - Manager/Assistant Manager - Corporate Sales (2-4 yrs)
Manager/Assistant Manager - B2B sales
(2-4 years of experience into Corporate Sales post MBA. B.Tech background preferred)
- Build good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face to stakeholders of prospective companies from industries like logistics, supply chain, Tours & transport, fleet management, FMCG, MNC's, Healthcare, education, automobile etc.
- Research and approach clients and per requirements and present appropriate product proposal.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential client to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between Axestrack and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and client information, maintain client database.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective clients in huge scale.
- Check and manage the products in stock.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing clients with competitive quotations.
You'll be required to :
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Feed future buying trends back to employers.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Remuneration : 3-5L p.a. (CTC will entirely depend on your performance during the PI rounds. No bar for the right candidate)
What to expect :
- The sales industry is target driven.
- Travel within a working day, overnight absence from home and base location. The constant travel, sometimes with overnight stays or longer business trips are all common.
- Conditions of work vary widely according to the field in which you operate.
- Sales executives are generally expected to look professional and smart, particularly when liaising with clients.
- The working culture created by management and colleagues can often be competitive hence rewards and recognition comes your way every month and on closure of every sales account.
- Competitive salary hikes and frequent team parties.
- Friendly and great place to work with some awesome people from across industries.
- Highly cooperative and best mentors from the industry as your bosses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.