HR at Axestrack Software Solutions Private Limited
Views:34 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axestrack - Associate - Customer Success (0-5 yrs)
Axestrack Software Solution Pvt Ltd looks forward to welcoming a versatile new member to our expanding team In this role, candidate will be working with cross-functional teams, overseeing the delivery of web application development projects with a heavy emphasis on responsive behavior and bridging the gap between business requirement, graphical design and backend interfaces
1. As part of Client Success (Customer Focused)
I. Client Delivery : Capture client's needs and be able to articulate in clarifying ambiguities and assertive in putting company's view point as well.
II. Business Requirements : Should be able to draft a BRD (Business Requirements Document) and get a sign-off from the customer.
III. Liaise & Collaborate : Should be able to collaborate and communicate with customer- s key stakeholders and manage their expectations.
a. Should be able to collaborate internally with respective teams viz. IT, Ops, HR, Sales, Solutions and so on to get the job done and deliver it to client.
IV. SME & Coach - Should have expert knowledge to impart trainings to new joiners at customer as well internal to the company.
a. Should have knowledge of new technologies/tools required to impart trainings and be expert with demonstration of such technologies
V. Communication & Negotiation: Should be well conversant in spoken and written business English and be able to negotiation delivery deadlines with client
a. Should have understanding of the internal capabilities and be able to suggest a meaningful timeline to the CSM during client discussions.
2. As part of Organization Success (Revenue Focused)
I. Revenue Management : Be able to generate continuous revenue from the client.
- Should be able to identify new areas of opportunities and engagement for growth and provide key inputs to CSM.
- Should have skin-in-the game to own the revenue build up and have a bottom-line metrics to own the same
II. Retention : Critical KPI for SPOC as he/she is involved in the day-to-day activities.
- Should have a hold of ground level view points and thinking of the client stakeholders which could impact company's recurring revenue or pose a threat to revenue forecast
III. Competitive Analysis & Insights: Should have a deeper connect with client stakeholder's and get the strategic insights of the competitive threats
IV. Client Location: Should be able to work from client site for a given period of time, if required.
V. Travel : - Be open to travel, based on client needs, and be flexible to accommodate the client needs even in unforeseen situations.
- Be also vigilant with the travel schedule and ensure that every travel has some value delivered to client.