Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global Pvt. Ltd.
Views:72 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AVP - Wealth Management - Broking & Securities Firm (8-16 yrs)
- Having good experience of managing relationship with High Net-worth Individuals and Corporates.
- Having good understanding about the long term and short term needs of various types of investors and recommending appropriate strategy to offer best solution to the client & promoting in-house products of the organization and other manufacturers.
- Discussing with clients their financial goals and educating clients to accomplish them along with determining the risk tolerance of the client.
- Managing a decent size of client AUM across different financial products.
- Having good understanding various financial products ranging from Fixed Income instruments, Mutual Funds, PMS, Alternate Investments, structured investments, Insurance, Real Estate investment products, etc.
- Assisting HNI clients to review performance (Risk and Return) & gaining insight on the client perspective about prospects of growth of investments, sharing information about market conditions and trends.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills to pitch for advisory and Wealth Products to all kinds of clients
- Ability to cross sell products based on risk profile and suitability
- Ability to work with targets and manage the revenue expectations with different products and addition of fresh clients through own client referrals, work site marketing, HNI meets, etc.
- Ability to sustain business relationships through prudent and meaningful advisory and prompt delivery with regard to key deliverables
Kindly share updated CV & fill below details:
Name of Candidate
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Total Experience :
Current Company :
Designation & Grade :
Ticket Size Managing :
No. of Clients :
AUM/Portfolio Amount :
Reporting to :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.