Owner at RN Brothers placement solutions
Views:4 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Sales - Insurance (8-12 yrs)
Profile : AVP-Insurance sales
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 8+ years
Package : As per industry standard
About the role :
- The AVP is a key member of the SME/Startup Inside Sales team who has accountability for driving and enabling our business growth throughout the sales process. The ideal candidate is highly organized, will be a strong communicator who can quickly build support with customers and is driven to win in the marketplace.
Who are you ?
- To be successful in this role, you:
- Have a total of 8 yrs+ experience with a minimum of 3 yrs of liability insurance sales experience
- Have an underwriting mindset Enjoy client engagement and can act as a trusted partner to the client
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills like problem-solving, interest in learning about clients' industries and issues, and demonstrating a willingness to develop innovative solutions for clients
- Strong collaboration skills required for partnering with the internal teams and Insurance Companies
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals and grow within the organisation
- Have a high sense of ownership who can continuously reinvent and improve how to do things
Roles & responsibility :
- Responsible for assessing client needs, designing solutions and negotiating with insurance companies to obtain coverage that is in a client's best interests. Coverages include: Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Fiduciary Liability, GL, Cyber and Kidnap/Ransom
- Source and lead client acquisitions for Liability line of business in different markets in India
- A demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and effectively present complex insurance contract concepts.
- Present renewal results and insurance 101 overviews to clients'.
- Utilize refined technical skills including client analysis/underwriting and insurance program diagnostic skills to continually improve client programs and create opportunities with prospective client programs
- Work with the Insurer's Underwriting team and operations team to place the insurance policies with the appropriate insurer
- Post sales, ensure that all client servicing needs are being fulfilled in collaboration with the Servicing team
- Get involved in cross functions to improve the business impact: The product development with key insights, marketing team to increase individual sales funnel and prioritize branding and marketing efforts.
- Mentor junior team members on technical capabilities, soft skills and values