Director at Falconstar Investments
Views:43 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Sales & Business Development - Wealth Advisory (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Develop leads for HNI, NRI and Institutional clients in order to pitch Investment Advisory services to work with the Director in meeting revenue client acquisition targets for transactions related to Mutual Funds (MFs), Fixed Deposits (FDs), Bonds and other wealth management products.
2) Work with Director in creating Promotion and Client Presentation materials for the company's services. Manage client communication in matters related to follow-on queries and complaints.
3) Client acquisition activity, act as point of contact once client relationship has been logged in and investment decisions have been taken in terms of products and allocations.
4) Strategy formulation with Director and knowledge of market developments across competitive landscape in Wealth Management domain Take ownership for end-to-end process of deal booking to data retrieval to answer client queries.
5) Preparation of quarterly account activity reports for client holding statements.
6) Handling client satisfaction survey, customer complaints and queries regarding existing investments.
7) Liaise with Company Director on important matters regarding raising overall company profile, managing operations and general office management.
8) Proficiency in written, spoken and reading English. Ability to converse in Hindi, Gujarati.
Job Skills :
1) Experience - 3+ years in Wealth Management domain in process of pitching Investment Advisory services with Financial Planning and Financial Market products, Relationship Management & Customer Service working in a Bank or Investment firm.
2) Communication of Promotional Materials and Interpersonal skills in interaction with clients with follow-up calls and updates on pending issues.
3) Managing and coordinating with Operations staff in booking transactions using systems and processes in Financial services domain.
4) Proactive in originating client relationships and selling investment products to existing relationships pan-India.
5) Proficiency in office IT related matters using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power-point, Emails).
6) Responsible towards P&L growth and trustworthy to work under minimal supervision and instructions.
7) Mind-set of sales, market dominance, financial markets savvy. (Annual salary + Performance Bonus up to 50% of Base pay)
Compensation commensurate with experience / background + Performance Bonus up to 50% of Base pay.