Managing Director at Valcon USA
Views:776 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Presales - EMEA/APAC (15-20 yrs)
JD for AVP Pre Sales - Navi Mumbai Location (Handling EMEA & APAC)
Job Description :
- Gap and fitment study of RFP/ RFI received from Sales team.
- Arranging bid kick-off meetings and high level conferences on bid related issues and approvals.
- Proposal handling - Responding to RFI and RFP requirements of Client and preparing and submitting the final proposal to Client.
- Work closely with Sales, Delivery, Technical, Product and Operations teams to ensure delivery of a high quality proposal.
- Responding to the functional requirements raised by the client in RFP.
- Understanding client test cases and mapping the same in the system for subsequent demos and POC.
- Product Demos, Product Walkthroughs, Workshops, POCs & Presentations
- Project SOW preparation.
Key Skills : Should have strong domain knowledge on Cash Management retail banking.
Key responsibilities :
Handling EOI/RFI/RFQ/RFP/SOW along with demos (online & F2F) and POC's for Cash management, Internet banking,
Financial supply chain management & Mobile banking for BFSI clients from India, Asia, Middle East, Africa regions.
Qualifications and skills
- University Degree. Business School preferred
- 15 years experience
- Strong Relationship management
- Ability to attract, develop and maintain talent
- Banking experience and Software experience mix preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Solid knowledge & track record of sales processes & systems
- Has his/her own effective and relevant relationships amongst Banks & Partners across Asia
- Drive for Results
- Organizational agility: Is able to push internal stakeholders in the interest of Customer Satisfaction