HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:383 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AVP - Marketing (7-13 yrs)
Primary responsibility is for topline (sales turnover) by doing marketing strategies and initiatives understand the short, medium and long term strategic plans of the organization and ensure that the Marketing function is structured in alignment with these plans.
- Strategize develop and manage marketing campaigns - ATL, BTL, Online, Events and Expos,Identify Schemes and promotions and effect tie ups with Creative partners, Ad agencies, PR agencies, Event organizers etc. for effective implementation of the marketing strategies planned.
- Develop the overall financial budgets and plans in line with the sales and marketing Strategy of the organization, and also ensure appropriate market research and analysis are conducted.
- Budget planning with respect to sales & brand objectives. Impact analysis, MOM correlating to media wise spends and sales
- Ensure that advertisements are released in time, as per the agreements with media.
- Structured launch of projects in Chennai and in other geographies
- Define the marketing research process, brand building plans, future marketing trends for the organization with specific role & responsibilities for the team members
- Study the market situation and provide suggestions to the Management to assist in pricing decisions, product plans, Lead generation etc and also handle PR, CSR and Corporate communications
- Benchmark market and competition data and develop sales strategy to periodically drive targets.
- Provide qualified Lead generation for sales Managing a team of high performing Second-in-line positions, suggest key developmental areas, motivate and derive peak performance specifically in achieving the sales and revenue targets
- Develop an overall Rewards and Variables mechanism for achieving Key Targets from resources and build a high performing, committed and motivated team of professionals