Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:67 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
AVP/DVP/VP/SVP - Sales - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Position Title :- Relationship Manager (Sales)
Grade / Level :- AVP / DVP / VP / SVP
Department :- PCG Elite
Qualification:- Graduate + MBA from Tier 1 / Tier 2 Institutes
8 - 10 years work ex with 2 - 5 yrs exp in direct selling in Ultra HNI segment
Sound understanding of Capital Markets + Third-party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS, Structured products + Asset products such as working capital loans, term loans, LAP, AL, HL, LAS and so on.
- Very strong communication & presentation skills.
- Must have good existing HNI / Ultra HNI client relationships in the market.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive passionate & target oriented.
- Must possess strong networking & relationship building skills
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Accountable for implementing an integrated plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation and wealth enhancement for private clients achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile.
- Showcase entire product suite of Group to existing clients and growing their assets across Mutual funds, PMS/AIF strategies, Structures, Alternate Assets, Direct Equity, Unlisted opportunities and Consumer or Business Asset/Loan products.
- Deliver solutions to clients based on their investment profile in consultation with product & research team. Periodic review of client portfolios in accordance with established procedures and/or timelines.
- Proactively advise and consult with the clients explaining the types of financial services available, educate them about investment options and potential risks.
- Identify potential new clients and work with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Achieve revenue objectives as assigned by the organization.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.