Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:110 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AVP - Business Development - IT (8-10 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile - Education, Skills & Knowledge:-
- Must have Bachelor's degree in IT (B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Diploma in Computers,Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA); Master's degree in sales & marketing is advantageous.
- Must have proficient & proven leadership experience in IT - Service provider companies.
- Must have knowledge and experience of translating business requirements into technical.
- Must have understanding of how any business or company makes money and achieves its goals & objectives.
- Should have experience in leading and managing the business development team.
- Must have experience in making good judgements and taking quick decisions while solving business problems, in a manner that likely leads to a positive outcome.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication, negotiation skills and knowledge of commercial agreements and frameworks.
Desired Candidates - Abilities & Characteristics:-
- Able to lead a team and be a member of a leadership team
- Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Must have an ability to make quick and well grounded decisions while solving problems.
- Should be persistent, ethical, creative and a leader.
- Must have a positive attitude, empathy and willingness to learn.
Job Responsibilities :
Consultative Selling - Put a consultative sales framework in place and lead from the front.
- Training and leading the team on the below mentioned points.
- Developing consultative selling framework to help businesses/individuals coming to us with their business problems.
- Optimising the lead qualification process received through inbound channels to expand the new business in International markets.
- Rapport building with clients to win their trust and make them feel as a part of the community, which would want them to work with us and help in closing the deals.
- Value the clients money and business, train the team to consult them as we would do it for our own business.
- Take responsibility and recommend new ideas which would bring our clients more money and satisfaction in their business and life.
- Provide the best possible service so that our clients stick with us for a longer period of time and refer us to others because of our ability to go beyond and help them grow their business.
- Get directly involved in deals when necessary
Business Development - Increasing new business from inbound channels, creating new channels for the business, increasing up-sells, launching new offerings, establishing and maintaining the metrics system for performance evaluation.
- Developing new business channels through partnerships with product vendors, affiliates,hosting companies etc. that brings in valuable new customers.
- Understand WisdmLabs offerings, research the industry trend, identify the gap and prepare a roadmap for launching new successful offerings.
- Come up with new strategies and techniques for continuously improving the sales skills of oneself and the team members.
- Provide input on company direction and strategy as a result of sales performance, root cause analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Track all metrics and provide monthly financial results, product & service forecasts and other KPIs to the management.
- Study the metrics in detail and provide solutions to the problems identified through tracking the metrics.
- Continuously working towards achieving the next milestone for the company.
- Managing and reporting the sales pipeline and funnel.
- Root cause analysis on wins/losses
Team Management - Continuously working towards team motivation, performance and job satisfaction, evaluating the team happiness level through performance evaluation metrics.
- Manage and prepare OKRs / KPIs of multiple teams to drive revenue growth.
- Making sure that the team is satisfied and motivated all the time.
- Measuring the teams happiness and satisfaction level through a strong metrics and performance framework.
- Mentoring, recruiting, training and planning quarterly and yearly sales targets for the team.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the business goals.
Advantages of working with WisdmLabs :-
- Freedom to experiment and innovate
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Professional learning and development.
- Personal growth and development.
- Friendly and open company culture.
- Work-life balance
- 5 days working
- Remote working