Head of Product at Avniro / peopleHum / Engati
Views:9 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Avniro Group - Sales Role (0-1 yrs)
DISCLAIMER : This position is only open for candidates from Mumbai.
The Avniro Group of Companies consists of many leading high-tech global award-winning brands like Engati & peopleHum with a presence in 186 countries with 30,000+ customers. We're a fast growing firm with more than 700 employees across Bangalore, Mumbai, California, Philadelphia and Singapore. Take a sneak peek into our culture here.
Job Details :
- Any Graduate degree (B.E/B.tech/Bcom/BCA etc)
- 6 months full-time probation period with early conversion opportunity based on performance
- Immediate joining is preferred
- INR 22k/month
- Saturday & Sunday off
- MacBook Air provided
- Free lunch & snacks
- Unlimited tea, coffee, cereals
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, your primary responsibility is to collaborate with the sales team by acting as product experts during customer calls. A Pre-Sales Engineer is a client-facing role that provides scoping support to sales representatives, and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view
- 0-1 year of experience.
- An engineer with immense energy and affinity to work with customers and understand their requirements and provide solutions. B.Tech, especially in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or related fields, is highly desired.
- Experience in software development technologies.
- Ability to reason, think and identify problems and work with teams to design, build & deliver a solution for the same.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- A persistent learner with the ability to constantly learn and grow with the team.
Job Role :
- Using a deep knowledge of the platform, ensure that the solution can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions.
- Own the development of custom demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals and regions.
- Document and communicate product feedback/gaps and new requirements from the field to drive cross-team collaboration.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities of the products, attend and/or perform technical demonstrations.
- Work with the internal product teams, to build, solve and enable customers to their full potential.
- Ensure all customer conversations are logged. Follow up with customers and other internal teams and ensure the deal is closed along with the sales team.